Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Breakfast Tacos!

The other night I made the most delightful breakfast for dinner.  I didn't put a lot of thought into it beforehand.  I just had a bunch of avocados and eggs laying around and didn't want them to go bad.  I also wanted to try out a salsa recipe that I found on Pinterest, so I figured I would incorporate all these together into breakfast tacos...definitely a first for me.  Well, it ended up tasting a lot better than planned.  So good, that I ate them three days in a row and decided to blog about them.





Breakfast Tacos

1 avocado, sliced
salsa (follow link above to the recipe I used... so good!)
4 flour tortillas
4 eggs
4 slices of jack or cheddar cheese

Warm tortillas with a slice of cheese on top on a pan over medium heat until cheese starts to melt.  Scramble eggs with a little milk, salt, and pepper.  Top the tortillas and cheese with scrambled eggs, followed by salsa and a couple slices of avocado.  Makes 4 tacos. 
Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment